- Knowledge of basic UX methods and tools
- Understanding HCD principles
- At least 1 year of UI/UX design, product design or graphic design experience with portfolio to prove it
- Proficiency with Sketch or Figma, Adobe tools
- Strong technical understanding of subject to communicate design to engineers
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- English — Upper Intermediate/Advanced — this point is a must, since our product owners are English-speaking, and designers are part of the product team
- Detail-orientation, love to typography, constant grid markup usage.
Academic certificate in design / digital arts or related fields
- Proficiency in prototyping tools (InVision, Principle, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize design tasks
- Ability to work remotely
- modern loyalty
Competitive compensation + regular review of work results / wages;
Interesting projects, work with advanced technologies and professional growth;
We are waiting for young, open and ambitious people. We offer a full-fledged start to a career in IT or a confident continuation of an already begun path.